Tenzing L. Ukyab
Goal and Objectives: A course in operating a business designed to give students supervised practical application of business concepts including finance, marketing, accounting, cooking, design, as applied to the service industry. Recognize a profit that will be donated to the Angel Fund for Japan Relief. Develop an entrepreneurial sense. Create a recipe book we can also sell.
- Monday, March 28 Patsavropita, Greek Salad, Yalaktobouriko
- Tuesday, March 29 Pasticcio, Greek Salad, kourabiedes
- Wednesday, March 30 Chicken with potatoes lathorigani, Greek Salad and baklava
- Thursday, March 31 Avgolemono soup, Greek salad
- Friday, April 1 macaronopita
Resources: Kalliope Radman, Mary Sugrue, Our Kitchen!